Political news

Drop all suggestions and report all bugs here
Godsmopol

Political news

Post by Godsmopol » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:16 am

I feel you should allow for political news on the forum and I checked the book section. I felt I should be able to upload books. Though I believe whatever books you should have there should be more of Kenneth Hagin books which I believe is widely read.

MAGNIFICENT

Re: Political news

Post by MAGNIFICENT » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:42 am

Thanks for the observation but the forum is strictly religious posts. God bless you as you adhere. Will do something about the book section
I am happy to be a member of christianity update and i hope it will make a good sense for me to be here

Godsmopol

Post by Godsmopol » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:33 pm

Yea, i believe we shall have so many unserious and fraudster in the future. what are you doing towards that.

kingcraig1972

Post by kingcraig1972 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:24 am

It is my belief that there in the future if not now, many wolves in sheeps clothing! I would also believe that we should test the spirit of those who are ina position of authority and test their beliefs against the Word of God, the Bible, so as to know who is a Sheep and who is a Wolf!!! More on this later! The Gospels indicate that we are in the end times and we should be aware of that fact! It is not wise to follow a Man, but follow the Word of El Shiddiah !! Shalom