An Interview with Dr Christian Roberts

We discuss our faith and life of Christ Jesus
MAGNIFICENT

Post by MAGNIFICENT » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:25 pm

General Overseer of Goodly Heritage Bible Church Worldwide New Oko Oba, Lagos, Dr Christian Roberts, speaks with Odeleye Oluwakemi on his recent installation as a Bishop and sundry issues. Excerpts:

Apart from being a bishop, what do you do for a living?

I’m a full-time clergy man. I travel around the world every year I hold eight international crusade and conferences around the world and there have been wonderful results.

Why did you decide to become a bishop rather than what you studied?

Yea, if I was to follow what I studied in the university that will be a distraction. Firstly, I am very popular in Europe and U.K because of my televangelism every Sunday. And if I’m to pursue my career because I’m a lawyer I would be distracted.

I will not be able to face faith commission and that will not be good for me because I will give account of anointing and the reason why I’ve become a bishop is not that I love the title. I could have become a bishop over 18years ago because my mates have been bishops. I’ve been in the ministry for the past 31years now which mean all the ministers are my sons in the Lord

You were born in Ijeshaland. How did you became a citizen of France?
Okay, by the grace of God I remember that no one has ever travelled out in my family. In the course of one of the crusades I was doing a woman lost her son in the United States. The woman had gone to the entire mortuary and could not find her son. When the woman came to me, I prayed and the Lord said the boy will walk back home within 17days. That was the genesis of my breakthrough.

The woman came back to Nigeria and did everything about my travelling and before that time God has been showing me the revelations about my international history but God used that singular miracle to project me and launch me around the world.

18months after I entered France, I miraculously became a French citizen. So God has given me more influence. I don’t use visa to travel to countries in the world. For instance, if I go to UK and Canada I don’t use visa.

What do you want to say to pastors out there that decided to deviate from the bible?

Unfortunately, there is little to which I believe personally but the body of Christ can do something together. The bible says that in the end time iniquity will abound and it will be on the increase- that is the end of end time. Nothing can stop that thing from happening. It is an individual that has to be very cautious of the fact that we are going to stay here permanently. That our time here is limited and if we have cautiousness that there is life after death one will be careful.

No matter the message they preach, those that compromise will surely do. We can’t stop people from going to hell fire. It is just a personal decision but I will do my best in the area of my influence to let them know that this kind of life is not good. I believe in living that kind of life that when they see it it can be emulated then so maybe they will be able to come back in the right way when they see the life I’m living by the grace of God.

How is your televangelism doing in Europe?
In United Kingdom, we have the faith TV and holy TV. Even when I am in Nigeria, it is always aired because it is a recorded programme and even people from Nigeria do call while you will see their line on the screen, they will be calling massively.

In a week we receive like over 400 calls even at the midnight. I have actually been in the media for nearly 9 years when I moved back from France to United Kingdom.

Have you come to stay in Nigeria or you will you be coming and going?

The vision I have in my heart is to separate the ministry from the church.
Source:http://www.christianityupdate.com/blog/ ... n-roberts/
Attachments
Bishop-Roberts.jpg
Bishop-Roberts.jpg (86.43 KiB) Viewed 5157 times
I am happy to be a member of christianity update and i hope it will make a good sense for me to be here

BrianPet

Post by BrianPet » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:15 am

Dear bible-believing Christian,

Why didnt the Holy Spirit direct Peter to forgive Ananias and Sapphira their greed?

Acts of the Apostles, chapter 5.

christianityupdate
Site Admin

Re: An Interview with Dr Christian Roberts

Post by christianityupdate » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:32 pm

BrianPet wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:15 am
Dear bible-believing Christian,

Why didnt the Holy Spirit direct Peter to forgive Ananias and Sapphira their greed?

Acts of the Apostles, chapter 5.
My friend please it will be so important if you ask this question on our Q&A section. that is where it will recieve quick attention. thanks for your understanding and corporation

GeraldKal

Post by GeraldKal » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:43 am

fantastic interview with new infos about marya that i didnt knew before,really worth to read it