WHY YOU HAVE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH EVERYONE IN 2018

We discuss our faith and life of Christ Jesus
Eagle

WHY YOU HAVE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH EVERYONE IN 2018

Post by Eagle » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:36 pm

One of my age long principles is never to court an ingrate. How such a principle managed to form a part of me from my teenage years till now is still a mystery that may one day be added to the growing lists of "staggering coincidences of the world'. That is not to say I'm not guilty of the much same vice. I have been a nut at some point. And regretted it. But as much as possible, I tries avoiding anyone whose attitude to gratefulness isn't quite different from mine. I believe that adding two nerds of such equivalences will not do any good.

It appear to me as if some persons are too "intelligent' than to be appreciative. Allow me say that there is a positive significant relationship between intelligence and ungratefulness. Let no one charge me with making unfounded assertions. If you doubt me, check your Facebook timeline by 1st of January, and deep in the posts, the indifference to the completion of the universe's revolution you'll see. Of course, expect such attitudes from those folks you can bet your certificate on just as to prove that Stephen Hawkins and Francis Collins and Lawrence Cruise, all combined can't beat them in competitions involving science. Now, you may not find this in any academic paper. So, I'm not the guy to quote in this regard. But I wish you can quote me.

But, I don't count myself as being intelligent by any standard. So the reason for my being an ingrate of a jerk is as mysterious as why I don't court persons like myself. It just doesn't make sense for like charges to attract. Does it?
Yes, I, you, if not all of us have been very stupid this folding year. For instance, if I remember nothing about how stupid I was, I remember the day my phone appliance was burgled on my way to my place of primary assignment by some hungry but ruddy guys. Bless their souls! They were smart, I was stupid, or so I thought. I told myself I would never be so burgled again. Not when my fists haven't lost any finger. But who is fooling who. Do I knows tomorrow? We just deceive ourselves by claiming we have learnt our lessons. But the mysterious thing is how we still come back to the same spot falling to the same prank. Does it means we are relearning the lesson we failed to learn before then. Well, I am not about to write an episodic essay on human and self deception. For the time being at least, let's limit ourselves to the beauty of memory and mistakes.
I'm sure you as well would remember how you went and drank yourself to stupor...let me stop their. You have a lot of stuff struggling to be given play back permission in your memory.
Most of us remember our failed goals. I particularly remember. Here is another year, what's the probability that you'd not have another tail of a failed target. Less than one? So, why the need to step up your game and have something done this coming year. Why not live like a failed, useless jerk that you are? Said a nasty thought at the back of your head.

But you see folks, that's our problem. We count our failures than the many chances, opportunities, and great achievement and relationships that's come our way. I'm not sure anyone do the counting of good stuff that befell us than the "bad lucks'. Those of them that do are few.
What if you didn't get that Lady to say yes to "a you' that's without a future this year? Hey! Stop all that "a man of passion will get somewhere'. You and I knows that somewhere is anywhere. You don't merit her bro. She only want to manage you with the hope that things would fare well in the course of time.
And never think that guy love you because of a glint in your face, or a dimple that would in due time be as displeasurable as the face possessing it. No, you don't deserve him. Both of you deserve each other. Everything that's special about you may as well be found in some couple of girls down the street. Nothing is special about you. So?
On second thought, I am disposed to say most, if not all what we lay claim on isn't originally ours. The monies, houses, cars, knowledge and all what we are tempted to boast of are firstly, others' before it become ours. Even if you build your house with your monies, you can't deny that the process involved in making that monies isn't dependent on somebody somewhere. Communism appear plausible in that sense. Lol! The same apply to your knowledge: which is a legitimate plagiarism of others'. You have nothing, becomes nothing, nor achieve anything independent of anyone. And that didn't exempt beauty, which is necessarily a product of someone's copy of Deoxyribonuclotic stuff. Essentially there is no person who is entirely all he is, or will be, without someone.
We all depend on somebody. Whether directly or not. Here then is the need to live a grateful live and appreciate those we depend upon. Thank that guy for asking you out, tell him how much you love him. Don't be too egoistic as not to acknowledge those who you know are acknowledgeable. Tell your Boss your love for his good humour. It cost nothing to praise folks that have achieved great feats. Tell that lady how beautiful she looks when she smiles. Of course, she may have been dying to hear you make that remark without your knowing it. Go the extra mile to buy that gift, it doesn't cost you your life at least. Stop being a stingy cocky jerk that condemns Valentine. Love somebody, infact love everybody. Don't just love them, tell them you love them. And of course my 2018 goal is that, I'm going to make everyone knows how much I love them. I just realized how nonsensical it is to retain the statement "I love you' exclusively for somebody I will still get to know in God-knows-when.
In anycase, if you are a Christian, love the Lord your God with all your mind, with all your heart, and with all your strength and love your neighbour as yourself. Give, share and receive love. We share meet in 2018.
Taiwo ADEMOLA
Yours in Christ!