WHY DOES GOD NOT ANSWER SOME PRAYERS?

We discuss our faith and life of Christ Jesus
christianityupdate
Site Admin

WHY DOES GOD NOT ANSWER SOME PRAYERS?

Post by christianityupdate » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:44 am

Do you ever feel that God does not answer your prayers sometimes? Have you ever been in a situation where you prayed earnestly for something to happen but in the end, it never happened, or where you prayed that something does not happen but it ended up happening? I guess that at one point or the other in our Christian race, you have had such an encounter.
If so be, why does it appear as though God did not answer such prayers, despite series of sleepless night, prayer devotions and meetings. After long days of trusting God, yet He does not answer. Well, this content does not have a detailed answer to this question. Rather, we want to raise the issue for serious discussion. So feel free to throw in your opinions and contributions.
Before we proceed, let me clearly state this point that God remains God, whether He answers our prayers or not. Even if the whole world decides not to worship God again, yet, God remains God.
Matthew. 7:7 says, “Ask and you will receive, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened unto you”. I have only 2 points to present here.
1) Most times, we ask amiss: As much as God has asked us to ask from Him and we will receive, yet we must ensure that we do not ask amiss. Many people leverage on the blank cheque from God to ask all manners of things. Yes, your request seems nice, but is it in accordance to God’s will.
2) Secondly, I believe that God answers: Most times, we think that God is silent over issues, but it is not always so. The truth is that there are some prayers that gets “YES” as answers, some get “NO” while others get “WAIT” as answer. Sadly, we always want a yes as answers to all our prayers at all times, which will not always be that way.
In conclusion, these are my 2 points, use the comment box so we can also learn from you.
Attachments
pra.jpg
pra.jpg (8.01 KiB) Viewed 210 times